ARTrageous Programs for Leaders and Motivators
ARTrageous offers a powerful experience that will
strengthen your capacities for leadership, event coordination, out of the box thinking, community building, creative expression and personalized ceremony. Imagine having fun while fulfilling your goals.
You, together with the ARTrageous staff, create a program that meets your time, budget, personal and professional objectives. We confer with you, come to your site, offer leadership and facilitator opportunities, and guarantee a joyful, expansive experience for you and your group. You get the benefits of practical, energetic skill-building, a meaningful way to serve
your community, and tools to take into other parts of your life.
Here’s how we work with you:
- One-on-one coaching to help you craft your vision of the event and the goals you want to achieve
- Guidance to find a venue, plan for meals, and schedule the program for a balance of activity, reflection and integration time
- A clear timeline of the steps you need to take to produce a successful event
- Regularly scheduled coaching contact through e-mail and phone calls
- On site co-facilitation with 1-3 of the ARTrageous staff coming to your community
Corporate Leadership Training: Finding the “Yes, and….”
Support your team in stepping out of linear left-brain thinking into more empowered, creative possibilities. An ARTrageous event will inspire your staff, build confidence, and develop leadership and collaboration skills. Experiment with a “yes, and...” philosophy that encourages original thinking, clears the way for brilliant solutions, and brings success and vibrancy to your business. Be appreciated for turning the workplace into a creativity playground for you and your team to have fun while accomplishing your goals.
ARTrageous Programs for Customized Events
While together we devise the specific program to suit your needs, here are the basic formats we offer for Empowering the Empowerers and Corporate Leadership Trainings:
- Group Creativity Exploration (2 hours)
- ½ day ARTrageous Experience in Co-Creation
(3 ½ hours)
- One day Retreat in Co-Creation and Community
Building (6 hours)
- ARTrageous Weekend (Friday eve – Sunday noon)
with Playshops, and a focus on Leadership, Creativity, and Community Building
- Weeklong ARTrageous Camp Retreat with Camper
and Facilitator Playshops, and a focus on Leadership, Creativity, Community Building, Rites of Passage, and Integrating the Learning
Join us in creating the world you want to live, work and play in —a world inspired by creativity, joy, collaboration, and possibility.
Contact us for a consultation and price quote.
~ TOP OF PAGE ~